[California] AGU in December (Volunteers)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 11 06:19:47 EST 2009

All,

Tyler is speaking at the American Geophysical Union conference Dec
14-18(Booth is 15-18) in San Fransisco. The question now, is if
Marketing puts up the $500 for the booth can the chapter adequately
staff it.

So I have 2 questions:
1. Who is already planning to go to the AGU and could help at the booth
occasionally?
2. Who would be willing to staff the booth assuming they get a booth pass?

We need to know before the marketing meeting tonight, 11pm PST if we
have enough people to do the booth or not.

I am willing to go under option 2, so presumably we need at least one
other person who can do the same and a few already going people to round
it out.

Dylan, do you know anyone else I should be asking?

Thanks,
Alex