[California] NACIS Talk in Oct

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Oct 2 18:28:42 EDT 2009

I'm going to run it as a virtual machine on my laptop with a core 1-2GB
of ram, and 128MB+ video ram dedicated to the virtual machine, with VT
instruction set, it should run as if it was a normal persons desktop
machine.

Parking there is parking in Old Town Sac (Not sure how much) and there
are some nearby $10 all day places. The train is a good option, or park
and ride the light rail from southern sac.

Alex

Landon Blake wrote:
> How slow is it going to be running our applications from the LiveDVD?
>
> I'll try to get you some small TIFFs to put on the DVD before I go home
> today. They are already tiled, but I need to reproject them.
>
> Is anyone driving north to Sacramento along I-5? I'd like to carpool if
> we could (and I can drive from Stockton).
>
> What is the parking situation like? Can anyone recommend a nearby garage
> or lot at a decent price?
>
> Landon
> Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
> Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658