[California] NACIS Talk in Oct

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Oct 8 12:30:17 EDT 2009

Bob,

We gave the presentation to an audience that numbered from 150 to 200
cartographers. I didn't see too many people sleeping. The presenters did
a good job, but it was hard to cover much with just 12 minutes for each
person.

We didn't get as many questions at the end of the presentation as I had
hoped. I had to leave immediately after we presented, so the other guys
may have had additional questions after the session was over.

Thanks for asking.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658