[California] Ca Geographical Society May 1st

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Apr 11 12:21:11 EDT 2010

So we're thinking about doing a booth at CGS again. It's in Fullerton
this year (at Cal State Fullerton)

A couple of us will be giving talks (I think the call is still open for
more) but we want to make sure we have enough people to be at the booth
while we're giving our talks and so that we can see some other talks.

It's a one day deal, if we get the booth I believe the 1st 2 volunteers
will probably have lunch included and get to see a few talks.

Anyone in the LA area available to help out?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/CGS_2010

Thanks,
Alex