[California] Fwd: 2011 UCSB IT Vendor Fair invitation

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Apr 8 18:48:41 EDT 2011

I would assume that Alan Glennon mentioned us to them (Phd student in
Goodchild's lab). Joe Larson is the next closest person in San Luis
Obispso. I'd be happy to make sure some materials get there, though the
booth material will be in use the weekend before in Bishop, maybe we can
split it up a little. Not sure if Spatial at UCSB will be at CGS but if
they are I can send them home with stuff (That's the group Alan is
associated with), I gave them an OSGeo fridge magnet last year.

This might be a good event to try and find some sponsors by chatting
with the other vendors. Landon, any chance you can go?

Thanks,
Alex