[California] Annual Report and Annual Meeting

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 1 17:09:14 EDT 2011

One question I have is, what do we want to accomplish at this meeting
and code sprint?  What are the goals?

June 25th could work for me.  I'm working out some travel for research
in that general time frame, but I think that might work.  I will
definitely be out of town the following weekend and days surrounding it.

best,
Michele