[California] Wiki Page for the 2010 Annual Report

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:13:11 EDT 2011

I put up a wiki page for our 2010 Annual Report, as was suggested. You
can find it here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2010_California_Chapter_Annual_Report

Please let me know if I missed any events at which we had a presence.
Also, add any of your OSGeo or open source GIS related activities to
the section of the page on member activities. (I know Brian and Alex
have worked a lot on the Live DVD. But I'm sure we've got other stuff
going on.)

Thanks for your help.

Landon

PS - Do we need to do a little clean-up/organization of our chapter's
main wiki page?