[California] Thanks for Last OSGeo California Chapter Annual Meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:23:04 EST 2011

I know its late, but I wanted to convey my thanks for everyone that
helped us have a successful annual chapter meeting a few weeks back. I
especially appreciate the willingness of Alex and the other UC Davis
folks to host the event. I also want to thank the speakers and those
that stuck around to give some help during the code sprint and
cartography sprint.

Thank you everyone!

I look forward to working with everyone on next year's annual meeting.
In the meantime, let me know about your interest in a spring time code
sprint or other event.

Landon