[California] Next Wednesday... BAAMA Summer Social and Membership Drive - Sign Up Today

Catherine Burton catherine at endpointenvironmental.com
Fri Jun 22 12:22:52 PDT 2012

You're invited!

BAAMA +1

Summer Social and Membership Drive

Who:

Non-BAAMA Members

If you are not a BAAMA member, don't know anyone who is but want to check
out our organization, this is a great event for you.  Come and meet our
members. (P.S. There's a free annual membership in it for you.)

BAAMA Members

Hot dogs, sides, beer, cookies, a little music, some sun and social time
with your fellow BAAMA-ites after working hours.  What more could you ask
for.

BAAMA Members and their friends

BAAMA members are invited to bring one non-BAAMA geospatial services-related
colleague, boss, business partner or client.  We want to meet and greet
those terrific cartographers, mysterious programmers, wonderful business
development and management professionals, and stellar clients who aren't
involved with BAAMA. PLUS, we're offering a free annual subscription to
guests of BAAMA members.

What:

.         Hot dogs, and potato and macaroni salads (supplied by Bay
Area-vendor Top Dog)
.         A keg of beer and non-alc beverages
.         Cookies
.         The outdoors (maybe a little late-afternoon sun)
.         Hang out with people you only read about on LinkedIn and
Twitter...
.         Introduction to the newly elected BAAMA Board
.         Offer up your great ideas in the BAAMA Board suggestion box

When:

Wednesday June 27, 2012
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Hot dogs served until 7:30 pm

Where:

UC Berkeley
courtyard behind Mulford Hall
37.87315 -122.26471

Why:

Enjoy the sun, a hot dog, and beer (or 2) on us.  We're expanding our
community and saying thanks to our current members.  We appreciate you guys
and look forward to meeting new friends and colleagues.

RSVP on the BAAMA.org website
<http://www.baama.org/ViewEvent.ashx?eventId=505310> .  This event is open
to everyone and FREE but we NEED a HEAD COUNT.  Non- and solo-BAAMA members
please be so kind as to let us know if you're coming (RSVP for 1) and BAAMA
members, if you're bringing your +1 (RSVP for 2).  Much thanks.

Join us!

Contact Catherine Burton at cburton at baama.org with questions.

Catherine Burton | Managing Partner, Endpoint Environmental LLC

San Francisco, CA. | t/f (415) 379-9296 | m (415) 902-0403

GIS and remote sensing image analysis services

Certified: ORCA SB, SBA SB WO, CA DGS SB, SF HRC LBE, EBMUD WO SBE, LA WBE