[California] Thank You For Today's Meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:29:33 PDT 2012

I want to thank everyone that attended our Chapter's annual meeting
today for their support. I thought it was one of our best meeting's
yet. The talks were great and the audience was engaged. The lunch
conversation was also very entertaining. :]

Thank you for making time on your weekend (and for getting out of bed
early) to attend the meeting. It was great to see the new faces in
attendance. I hope they enjoyed the meeting and will stay involved.

I also want to give a big thank you to Jeff and San Jose Water Company
for hosting our meeting. I really appreciate that. The location was
very convenient.

I added the events we discussed here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California#Future.2FConfirmed

Let me know if I missed one.

I'll be following up on my other action items from the meeting in the
next few days.

Thanks again.

Landon