[California] Need shapefiles for California Aqueducts

jackie Va jackieva64 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:07:22 PDT 2013

Hello everyone. I'm Jackie a GIS Intern for the non-profit organization, Restore the Delta. I am trying to get spatial data, preferably in shape files format for the federal, state, and local aqueducts in California. I am working mostly in the California delta region but I will also be needing the aqueducts within the whole state. If any of you have this data or know where to find it please let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jackie.