[California] CalGIS 2014 Conference request for presentations

Orton, Jeffery jorton at paramountcitrus.com
Wed Nov 6 10:58:54 PST 2013

The CalGIS Call for Presentations is out now and we are looking to really ramp up the open source content of our conference.  If you are interested in participating (or know someone who is) please go to http://calgis.org and submit a presentation.  Or here is the Online Submission Form<http://www.urisa.org/index.php?src=forms&id=CalGIS+2014+Abstract+Submission+Form> page.

The conference is looking good this year.  April 14-16, 2014 in Monterey CA
Current 'Keynote' Speakers
Mike Migurski - Code for America
Eric Gundersen - Mapbox
Jack Dangermond - Esri