[California] Update on Our 2013 Annual Meeting

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 9 12:39:11 PDT 2013

The most prolific OSM editor in Davis is Jason
Aller, I bet he knows, jraller at ucdavis.edu.

Recent construction changes on and around the Campus are probably the
only things not mapped.

I noticed a new path going in near here the other day
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/38.54015/-121.74187

I also have a backlog of bike parking data from a class a few years back
I've been meaning to clean and import. I've always thought it would be
neat to actually map all the bike parking (not currently in OSM).
Michele tells me there's some other areas missing sidewalks.

Last official mapping party was
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Davis,_California

Thanks,
Alex