[California] Getting Ready For Our Annual Meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:07:20 PDT 2013

Michele:

I haven't heard any objections to UC Davis as a location. Is there a Friday
or Saturday in November that will work for you?

Ragi, Brian, Alex and Others:

Can I get talk titles and descriptions? I can talk about an open
source library I've been working on for multithreaded geospatial
processing. I've updated the wiki page for the annual meeting here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2013_Annual_Meeting#Speakers

Thanks.

Landon