[California] Looking for an interested speaker to talk about Open Source GIS

Nahm Lee nlee at valleywater.org
Wed Oct 15 17:44:47 PDT 2014

I think this is a good chance to spread a California chapter.
I can can give a short speech for 15 min and flood forecast with open source as a pre-and-post process.
Is anyone willing to volunteer for the last 15 minutes or just the whole 30 minutes?
Thanks,

Nahm

Santa Clara Valley water District
408-630-2612(O)