[California] Annual Meeting Update

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 23 14:51:20 PDT 2014

Landon & Jeff,

Can we get the full directions posted for Saturday.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2014_Annual_Meeting

Also has a lunch spot been picked out ahead of time to avoid confusion?

I've also suggested we fill the 4 talk slot with Lightning talks...
meaning anyone coming, think about giving a 60 seconds or less 0-5
slides on something interesting Geo you're doing.

Thanks,
Alex