[California] Fwd: Does anyone know when FOSS4G North America might be taking place and if it will be in NorCal? (Jeffrey Johnson)

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:05:53 PST 2015

I've dropped the ball here. I'm supposed to organize our annual meeting,
which I usually have in October. Would anyone like to make suggestions for
a meeting location and date?

I'll work with whoever is interested to get something organized. What do
you guys think about a meeting on Saturday, January 23, 2016?

Landon