[California] Suggestions for Chapter Web Site

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:16:01 PST 2015

Hi Landon, Im happy to help with this if you like.

I worked on this one for the QGIS-users group a while back, I think it
has mostly the right balance of minimal content and linking to more
global resources. It should be pretty forkable, I think some other
qgis chapters are using it as well.

http://qgis.us/
https://github.com/qgis-us/qgis-us.github.io/tree/master