[California] Wiki Page for the 2015 Annual Meeting

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 5 12:27:04 PST 2016

In an attempt to get this meeting planned, here's a Google form.  Please
(1) review it for mistakes or missing things, and (2) fill it out so we can
get a sense of what's on the table.  If the form looks good, we can start
circulating it at get some talks & activities planned.  I contacted one of
the MapTime Sacramento organizers to see if she wants to have a session at
our meeting.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BuiPlQn2RQ3oMM_ADs78ESyxA5t3p3nxmWO7PASQwlU/viewform?usp=send_form

Michele

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Alex M <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:

> Ok, room is confirmed.
> 142 Hunt Hall
> UC Davis
>
> Same location as previous years, so we can reuse the maps we've made
> before.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> On 12/18/2015 02:18 PM, Alex M wrote:
> > On 11/16/2015 02:25 PM, Landon Blake wrote:
> >> I've set up a wiki page for our 2015 Annual Meeting:
> >>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2015_Annual_Meeting
> >>
> >> Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer to give a talk or
> coordinate
> >> an activity/workshop.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Landon
> >>

> > Sorry for the long wait. I have approval to use campus facilities for
> > our meeting. Will respond when I have the exact room (likely the same
> > place as in the past).
> >
> > The Geography Graduate Group
> > http://geography.ucdavis.edu
> > and the Center for Spatial Sciences
> > http://spatial.ucdavis.edu
> > have agreed to be sponsors of the event. Other sponsors are welcome to
> > chip in for food/drinks or swag.
> >
> > I can handle coordinating the locale logistics but now it's time to find
> > some people to actually organize the event. Any volunteers?
> > I'm going to try and see if there are any students interested in helping
> > organize activities.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Alex

Michele Tobias, PhD