[California] 2017 Meeting

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Feb 14 07:52:30 PST 2017

Landon,

At this point, I think it's a little late to get anything organized for
February. I'd like to suggest we work on organizing a more social event
to happen during the CalGIS LocationTech conference in Oakland in May.
Perhaps we can get sponsors for an OSGeo evening gathering?
https://calgis2017.locationcon.org/

Thanks,
Alex