[California] #maptimeDavis Invitation

Michele M Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 23 13:45:37 PDT 2018

Hey California OGEO-ers!
Maybe you've heard that Davis has been holding weekly #maptimeDavis meetups & workshops during the last school year and we're planning to do it again this year.  I'd like to invite you all to join us either to learn or to teach a workshop.  It's pretty casual and our crowd is eager to learn.  Orestis Herodotou from Planet talked a few months ago and people loved it.  I'll send out the schedule when we finalize it in a few weeks, but let me know if you'd like to talk either this fall (sometime before the middle of December) or if you want to plan something farther out.  I'm happy to answer questions.

Michele

Michele Tobias, PhD
GIS Data Curator
Data Management Program