[California] Participating in FOSS4GNA

Michele M Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 15 15:09:10 PDT 2019

Ok so that makes 4 people.  Anyone else going?

Let's talk details.  Do we want to have a booth (only if it's free)?  What about a meet-up of some kind?  Perhaps a gathering as an alternative to the Gala?

Michele

Michele Tobias, PhD
GIS Data Curator
Data Management Program<https://www.library.ucdavis.edu/service/data-management/>