Fwd: [OSM-talk] Intro to OSM in Hamilton Ontario

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Thu Dec 7 13:20:49 EST 2006

I thought this would be of interest, it was a post to the main
OpenStreetMap list. I think we should come into contact with this
group. I think the OSM effort is really critical in the European
context, but creating raw road gps traces in Canada, when there are
two publicly available road network files, seems like a potential
misallocation of effort.

Dave, would you be willing to go to Hamilton and give a talk about
the RNF augmentation effort at some point?

Dan

Begin forwarded message: