[RNFdev] How is everyone

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 23 07:45:44 EST 2006

Marketing is no problem... I have already added it to my list of
projects I chit chat about often... Admin, that depends on what it
entails.

Like yourself I will be able to work on stuff in spurts, right now I am
working on a project that takes up most of my time, but in between
projects I can continue working.

I can help with steering things a bit and checking up on progress from
time to time.

I think after library-ification, the next big issue will be to increase
the user base, and manage progress through a mailing list on source
forge.

The folks at postgis seemed interested in the library, and maybe the
folks at GRASS too...

I think we're making good progress and have good milestones ahead.

Is there going to be someone who can keep their eye on the source code
repository, so the code stays clean and stable. This is something I have
no experieince or expertise with.