[Geoinquietos Cantabria] Cartographic Production Manager

Luis Fermín TURIEL PEREDO lfturiel at geografos.org
Tue Mar 5 08:34:36 PST 2013

¿Para la lista?

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=4944383&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_premjb-ttl-cn&ut=2Je_4GMo1_w5E1

 Cartographic Production Manager

AMS Geomatics -  Madrid Area, Spain (Madrid y alrededores, España)
  Descripción del empleo

We are looking for a Cartographic Production Manager. The selected
candidate will be responsible of our production chain  and the delivery of
products under the necessary parameters of quality and efficiency.

The position implies process engineering tasks, location of contractors,
training of the digitizing team and creation and coordination of the local
team. It will be necessary to work closely with the in-house development
team, that will be providing all the tools for production and quality
control of deliverables.

The candidate must have excelent communication skills in english and
experience dealing with offshore teams located in India, Malaysia,
Philippines, ...

 Experiencia y aptitudes deseadas

- Communication skills

- Offshore management

- Leadership

- Mass production of content

- Process engineering

- "Lean thinking" attitude
 Descripción de la empresa

AMS Geomatics provides consulting services specialized in the development
and implementation of geographic information, computer vision and mass
information processing systems. Our team of professionals, with an
extensive experience in the sector, whose mission is to mark the
technological trends of the future while developing solutions to the
current problems of our clients. The high commitment of AMS Geomatics to
innovation and excellence, coupled with the passion of our engineers for
technology, turn the company into a touchstone in the geospatial industry.
 Información adicional Publicado:22 de febrero de 2013Tipo: Jornada
completa Experiencia: Nivel de mediana antigüedad Funciones: Gestión
Sectores: Servicios y tecnología de la información  Identificación del
empleo:4944383
Un saludo,

C/ Rualasal, 23 - 3º
39001-Santander. (Cantabria).