[Carto] Mailing List for Open Source Cartography Engine

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue May 4 14:56:52 EDT 2010

George and I put up a mailing list for the map rendering engine we are
working on together. You can subscribe here:

We are going the keep the discussions on that list specific to our C#
program. More general discussions will stay on the carto list. George
and I are in the process of porting my Java code from MOEJ to C#. We'll
keep you guys posted on our progress.

Landon

Warning: