[cat-interop] CSW APISO ServiceTypes

Signell, Richard rsignell at usgs.gov
Thu Feb 20 07:05:53 PST 2014

Cat-interop folks,

I just realized I should have shared an example of what kind of
search/test I'm trying to do.  Here's an IPython Workbook shared on
Wakari:

https://www.wakari.io/sharing/bundle/rsignell/Model_search

You can run this yourself for free in your web browser, installing
nothing.  Just click that big green button that says "Run/Edit this
Notebook".  If you haven't done this before, check out my short (5
min) video walking you through the process:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NyMWK4as-U

-Rich