[COC-discuss] Stepping down from COC Committee

Camille Acey joyousnew at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:54:39 PST 2015

Dear Everyone,

I am writing to let you know that I am stepping down from my position as
co-chair of the OSGeo COC Committee. As some of you may know, at the time I
initially became  involved with OSGeo, I was working at a company closely
aligned with the organization and was excited to deepen my involvement in
the community. However, I was let go from that company many months ago and
have taken on a position in a different space. So, working with OSGeo is
unfortunately no longer aligned with my goals.

I am glad for the lively exchanges I've had with many of you and hope the
work can go on (Kristin, I hope your leg is fully healed soon!). That said,
I need to drop off all OSGeo lists, but if you ever need to reach me, my
email is camille.acey at gmail.com.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,
Camille