[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 accessibility for all

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Jun 5 05:48:59 PDT 2013

Today we have a new announcement to make, a little bit different and
even maybe unconventional.

As we have been mentioning from the start, one of our main goals is to
open up FOSS4G-CEE 2013 to as many passionate people as possible, may
they be students, teachers, young professionals or well established
titans of GI. We have worked hard trying to define the best balance
between pricing and quality and we dare believe that this balance is
tilted a bit in favor of quality.

Due to an unexpected sponsorship, we have decided to offer 30 free
tickets for the conference. It serves our goal of highest accessibility
to FOSS4G-CEE 2013. Instead of serving 4 more types of juice and 10 more
types of tea, 30 people will benefit from the knowledge, the power and
the passion of FOSS4G community, 30 people that otherwise might not have
the opportunity. We have a minimum requirement and that is to send us
[foss4g-cee at foss4g-cee.org] a letter telling why would you like to join
FOSS4G-CEE 2013 and why should you receive one of the 30 tickets.

We take the opportunity of this announcement to thank all the
participants that have already completed their registration and, thus,
supporting the FOSS4G-CEE 2013 event.

A great week!
Codrina