[Conference-cee] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-CEE congratulations

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Jun 29 02:52:54 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for replying so late. I had to recover after
the conference and the "recovery mission". In the name of the organizing
committee I would like to thank you all for the kind words. It was a
great honor for us to organize the 2013 edition of FOSS4G-CEE and we are
glad that everything went smooth for us and for the participants.

Photos and slides will be available soon on the conference website.
Along with the team from Prague and other enthusiasts we are keen to
continue this series of events.

We also intend to incorporate what we have learned from organizing such
event to the FOSS4G Cookbook.

Thanks again,
Vasile