[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 05:17:43 PDT 2013

It's a bit pity that conference is announced so late. I was willing to
go to this year's FOSS4G-CEE but budget submission deadline was the
end of November/ beginning of December. Announcing conference after
those dates mean it's almost impossible to grant funding for
conference visit.

Recommendation for FOSS4G-CEE 2014 organizers - announce it early.
Preliminary announcement should be made at least 6 months in advance,
if You are interested to see lot's of people showing up at the
conference.

Good luck && have fun.
Maris Nartiss.