[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Partners announcement

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Mar 27 09:11:03 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
As we started to like announcing something new every day, today we
decided that it’s time to steal your attention for 5 minutes to present
our wonderful partners. As we mentioned before, we are keen in opening
up FOSS4G-CEE 2013 as much as possible towards students and start-up
professionals, because no matter how hackneyed this might sound, they
really are the future. With respect to our belief, we are very happy to
have so many important universities all over Europe supporting the
conference!
For the list of FOSS4G-CEE 2013 partners please go here [1].
Be advised, it's a long list :)

Using the opportunity of this announcement, we wish to publicly thank to
all the people that made all of this collaborations possible offering us
their unconditional help.

Warm regards,
Codrina

[1] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/blog/partners-announcement