[Conference-cee] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Partners announcement

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Mar 27 14:46:35 PDT 2013

Dear Cameron,
Thank you for your kind thoughts! We are putting our hearts and souls
into bringing FOSS4G-CEE 2013 to life and we are really happy to say
that we feel that the entire Romanian, and not only, FOSS4G community is
as excited as we are for the experience to come.
We are honored by your invitation that we'll, for sure, take upon.

All the best,
Codrina