[Conference-europe] web page of foss4g-europe

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Sep 24 09:17:19 PDT 2014

Yes, but at this point it has to  be an opportunity for organizers more than a must.
And in this case I want to discuss it with the people who offered themselves for managing the website.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G ASIA - Don't miss it!
http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it