[Conference-europe] Letter of Intent to organize the FOSS4G-Europe 2017

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Aug 8 10:36:28 PDT 2016

Dear FOSS4G-Europe conference committee,
it is a pleasure to send you the Letter of Intent of GeoLabs SARL and IGN-France, with the support of OSGeo-FR, to host the FOSS4G-Europe conference 2017 in Marne-la-Vallée [1].

You will find here [1] the Letter of Intent, which can be completed by the budget and a full proposal, if you feel it is required. Please, be sure that we have obviously worked hard in preparing the budget to make sure the organization is sustainable and the budget balanced before sending this letter to you.

We would be very happy to provide any details which you may consider missing in our letter and we are ready to answer them.

We hope that our proposal will be considerate adequately and we would be very happy to welcome you in Marne-la-Valée.

We are looking forward for you feedbacks.

Best regards,

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16137841/FOSS4G-EUROPE%202017%20LOI%20Paris.pdf

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay