[Conference-europe] Early bird deadline

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Apr 25 00:59:57 PDT 2017

Dear Jonas,
thanks for your question.

We have planned to extend the early-bird deadline until may 10 due to what you have explained. Nevertheless, we have not announced it on the web site or over twitter yet.

We will put this information online on april 28th supposing that some will still register before the deadline.

For any other question please feel free to ask.

Best regards,