[Conference-europe] FOSS4G Europe 2018

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Jan 17 08:37:42 PST 2018

Hi Jachym, thank you for the offer.

For now we have managed to get things rolling on our means, but in time we might need help from OSGeo-Europe. A few members of the "local" committee are meeting on the 3rd of February at the venue. I believe that afterwards we will have a more clear view of our needs and where you can help.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c