[Conference-europe] FOSS4G-E Academic track

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Sun Jan 21 10:16:20 PST 2018

Thank you Marco,

I was not aware of these Proceedings; we must aim at something similar this year. If I am not mistaken, last year EasyChair was used - was the full process managed there? And in 2015, which platform you used?

If understand correctly, only the abstracts were reviewed? Or was there a second step for the full articles?

Thank you.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c