[Workshops] RE: Workshops Labs - Evaluation Process

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Mon Jun 2 07:50:27 EDT 2008

Please include the whole workshop sub-committee on all discussions guys.

I have just created a FOSS4G_Workshops subcategory on the wiki and
copied all the 2007 pages to 2008 versions. Please gut them and edit
them as you see fit, asap so they become relevant to us.

I will work on the submissions page right now.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:FOSS4G_Workshops

Gavin