[Workshops] FOSS4G2008 workshop and lab evaluations

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Mar 4 11:39:42 EST 2009

Hi Gavin,
Thanks a lot, that is very useful information to improve for future
workshops!

I noticed a couple of lines in the first and second workshop that seem
to discuss different workshops.
The other thing I noticed, but you will probably be aware, is that I
as a guest user can not change the width of columns. The last two
columns for some workshops can thus not be seen fully.

Again, thanks a lot!!! Ciao,
Jeroen