[Workshops] FOSS4G2008 workshop and lab evaluations

Marco Ciolli Marco.Ciolli at ing.unitn.it
Wed Mar 4 15:31:14 EST 2009

Dear Gavin,

we are not able to find the evaluation of the workshop

Practical Introduction to GRASS and related software for beginners -
Marco Ciolli, Paolo Zatelli, Clara Tattoni [seats available]
CODE: WS-F-6

we held in Capetown.

Are the evaluations  of our workshop stored in the WS-F-6 that is
labeled Web based GIS and domain model integartion?

Ciao,

Marco Ciolli