[Workshops] FOSS4G2008 workshop and lab evaluations

burnie nawn jbnawn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:41:22 EST 2009

Jeff

If you can do the webform thing it would be fantastic. One can build in all sorts of statistical analysis in the background that can then  be automatically served to the conference goers i.e. number of people attending a session, their ratings, etc.

The best part would be that all evaluation results will be available almost immediately.

This would save heaps of time. It took 6 of my data capturers a week to get everything in Excell. The collation took 12 hours to do.

The sad part is that this is only a drop in the bucket of the actual amount of people who attended.

Kind regards,
Burnie Nawn
Tel. No. (011) 773 1682
Cell No. 072 134 5352