[Workshops] Re: Workshop evaluation process

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Wed Mar 11 13:37:03 EDT 2009

Hey-

Thanks Mark.  One comment on the OpenLayers workshop.  This will be
co-presented with Roald de Wit (and me).  I updated the submission on
Friday (which I think is before bedtime Monday in Australia :).  Roald's
bio is on the submission as well.

If it is possible to update the workshop pdf, I'd appreciate it (and I'm
sure Roald would as well).

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Schaub