[Workshops] wow are tutorials overbooked!

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:06:58 EDT 2009

Jim's was standing room only; one on making maps spilled out into the
hall with people looking in through the door. We *need* the water
removed from those tables; nobody is willing to take out a laptop with
the water glasses and jugs on the table.

Jim printed 50 copies of his workbook; and they were *all* gone with
many people asking after a copy. I suspect here that many people
looked at the workshop price; and decided to attend tutorials instead.

The stark contrast with Parkside 110 where I am now is amazing; this
room is almost empty.

Jody