[Workshops] IRC meeting tomorrow

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:16:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

The Workshop Commitee is starting to meet on #foss4g IRC channel.
First meeting will take place tomorrow, Apr 22nd, at 14:00 UTC [1].

As Jeff suggested, we will try to fix a calendar for the next important steps:

 * plan for a deadline for presenters to provide full software
requirements (versions etc),
 * deadline for submitting materials
 * plan for the machine setup.

This IRC meetings are open, your participation is wellcome.
---

I've added the initial workshop software needs in the wiki [2].
Please feel free to edit & arrange the wikitable. :)

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=04&day=22&hour=14&min=0&sec=0
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Workshops#Requirements:_Software.2C_hardware.2C_geodata