[Workshops] Re: IRC meeting tomorrow

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Wed Apr 21 13:17:16 EDT 2010

Hi Oscar,

I won't be able to follow the meeting tomorrow, I have another meeting
at the same time. If it finishes on time, I'll participate.

Best regards,
             Mario

Oscar Fonts <oscar.fonts.lists at gmail.com> ha escrito:

> Hi,
>
> The Workshop Commitee is starting to meet on #foss4g IRC channel.
> First meeting will take place tomorrow, Apr 22nd, at 14:00 UTC [1].
>
> As Jeff suggested, we will try to fix a calendar for the next
> important steps:
>
>  * plan for a deadline for presenters to provide full software
> requirements (versions etc),
>  * deadline for submitting materials
>  * plan for the machine setup.
>
> This IRC meetings are open, your participation is wellcome.
> ---
>
> I've added the initial workshop software needs in the wiki [2].
> Please feel free to edit & arrange the wikitable. :)
>
> [1]
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=04&day=22&hour=14&min=0&sec=0
> [2]
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Workshops#Requirements:_Software.2C_hardware.2C_geodata

Mario Carrera Rodríguez
Grupo SIG-CAD / gvSIG
Servicio de Organización e Informática
Conselleria d'Infraestructures i Transport
Generalitat Valenciana
Valencia (España)