[Workshops] List of installed software on Windows machine

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 16 08:45:16 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Maybe I should have explained myself more: that wiki page is a live
document of all of the current software installed on the master PC
machine.  So if you see a piece of software missing that you need,
please email this mailing list right away, so we can then go to the
machine and install your missing software.  thanks.

-jeff