[Workshops] Workshop #16 Practical use of GeoServer & SLD for WMS - Projection system & RESOLUTION. Bandwith "share" for Internet

Anders Söderman Anders.Soderman at gisassistans.se
Fri Aug 19 00:08:03 EDT 2011

Hello 		Stockholm Friday, August 19

1.  My laptop has 1600x900 screenpixels. As I will be showing some SW that
is not HTML based it is important to know how many pixels I will get on the
big screen in my "classroom" Tower Court B.
I "tested" my workshop with a partner last Thuesday (Aug 16) and they hade a
1920x1080px HD projection system and that was great :) .

2.  Hopefully the colors can be calibrated to, as I´m going discuss colors,
which of course are very important in webcartography. If it is possible to
get exact name/type of the equipment (projection system) I could find out in
advance.

3.  Do we get a separate Internetconnection per "classroom" or do we have to
"share" the bandwith via WLAN. Sometimes "sharing" via WLAN has been a
disaster for me, because of the bad responstimes when using external WMS in
QGIS.

Regard Anders Söderman Sweden