[Workshops] Attendance information

Ben Tuttle funktacular at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:55:27 EDT 2011

Hi Christian-
We'll provide the current numbers to all workshop organizers shortly.
Registration does not close until September 7th and we'll provide
final numbers on September 9th. There will be an option to register at
the conference, but this will be limited to 6 new people so the final
number plus six would be a good goal.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Christian Kaiser <chri.kais at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear conference workshop organisers,
>
> As organiser of the workshop "Interactive space-time dynamics: A hands-on introduction to i2maps", I was wondering if we could know
>
> a. How many people are registered to our workshop?
> b. When the registration is going to be closed?
> c. If it is possible to contact the workshop attendees before the workshop, ideally by e-mail?
>
> We would like to prepare our own material to distribute to the participants, so we would be happy to know at least roughly how many people we should expect. And we would like to send the participants some additional information some days before the workshop.
>
> Kind regards,
> Christian Kaiser

Cheers,
Ben Tuttle