[Workshops] GeoMoose (W4) workshop attendee list, can we get . . .

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Aug 29 16:48:15 EDT 2011

Jeff,

That would be fine.  Is there an option for for having the organizer send out an email on behalf of the presenters?  Or is this too far outside the norm.

Thanks

bobb

>>> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:

Hi Bob,

We'll be shortly sending each presenter a registration count by private
email.

Regarding names: we have never provided that beforehand, I am sorry.
You can definitely collect their information during the workshop if you
wish.

Thanks.

-jeff